- Sept 15, 2023 7:30am PST: Just WOW. Huge congratulations to all the participating groups 👏 the tremendous community support shown yesterday is truly inspiring. We know the donations made will have such an impact and the GroupRaise team couldn't be more proud to witness your successes!! Be sure to take a look through the leaderboard to see the amazing work each organization is doing. 💚
- Sept 15, 2023 12:00am PST:EUGENE FIELD ELEMENTARY PTA HAS COME IN #1ST PLACE OVERALL AND TAKEN OUT THE BONUS CHALLENGE FOR MOST DOZENS AS SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH A MASSIVE 518 DOZENS SOLD - CONGRATULATIONS!! 🎉
- Sept 14, 2023 10:42pm PST:Eugene Field Elementary PTA HAS OVERTAKEN Hebron Band😲
- Sept 14, 2023 8:00pm PST:Hebron Band sitting pretty in the top spot with a massive 314 dozens sold!
- Sept 14, 2023 7:50pm PST: Shoutout to Eugene Field Elementary PTA who has jumped to the top of the Digital Dozen Subscriptions Leaderboard.
- Sept 14, 2023 7:40pm PST:Front Row Center and Colony Cats are battling it out for the coveted 10th place! Both groups with an impressive 105 dozens each.
- Sept 14, 2023 7:12pm PST: The battle for 2nd - 5th is heating up 🔥 Tampa Bay HEAT, Eugene Field Elementary PTA, Shine A Light Foundation and The JMU BluesTones are all hovering around the 200 dozen mark! Such a huge effort for their organizations 👏
- Sept 14, 2023 6:40pm PST: Over 3,000 dozens sold in support of participating groups!
- Sept 14, 2023 2:00pm PST: Over 2,000 dozens sold in support of participating groups!
- Sept 14, 2023 1:40pm PST: All groups in the top 10 have passed 50 dozens sold!
- Sept 14, 2023 12:00pm PST: Shoutout to Shine A Light Foundation who has jumped to the top position with 114 dozens sold!
- Sept 14, 2023 11:13am PST:The JMU BluesTones: First organization to pass 100 dozens sold! 🎉 Hebron Band closing the gap with 98 dozens.
- Sept 14, 2023 11:08am PST: Five groups have passed 50 dozens sold! Shoutout to Polk County Bully Project, Colony Cats, Hebron Band, Shine A Light Foundation, and The JMU BluesTones.
- Sept 14, 2023 9:55am PST: Over 1,000 dozens sold in support of participating groups!
- Sept 14, 2023 7:42am PST: Shoutout to Mount Trashmore Family YMCA from Virginia Beach, VA for getting the first subscription purchase of today's challenge! What is this?
- Sept 14, 2023 7:00am PST:The JMU BluesTones: First organization to pass 50 dozens sold! 🎉
- Sept 13, 2023 12:02pm PST: Our hashtag feed is live! Be sure to check out what's happening on Instagram below. Check out the noise happening on Facebook here.
- Sept 13, 2023 9:00am PST: EXCITING NEWS! The top prize for this year's Back to School Giveaway has DOUBLED from $500 to $1,000! Make sure to get a head start on the race by promoting early and often!
What is the Back-to-School Fall Fundraising Challenge?
The top 10 groups with the most dozens sold on this date will get a bonus donation for their cause.
The campaign will run for 24 hours on Thursday, September 14th, 2023 from 12:00 am PST to 11:59 pm PST.